Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi All Just thought I would share with you
Today is a special day for me - the very fist mothers day in my 38 years that I have been able to tell both of my Mothers how special they are to me.
My birth Mum - for giving me life. For all the hearache and pain she went through not only giving birth to me but the terrible experience of giving me up for adoption.
My adopted Mum - for taking me in, giving me a loving home and always being there for me, and especially for the support and understanding she has shown me during the last 6 months when I have found my birth Mum. You can have 2 mothers - I have 2 wonderful Mothers. They are different and they love me in different ways - but they are both there for me.
Thank You both for loving me and making me the person I am today
Elly
Hi Elly,
Nice to see your post here as well, it was good to chat earlier on messenger - cheered me up no end. Keep posting here though :) .
Montravia :)
(Philippa)
Advertisements
I too wish to thank the Lord for a birthmother who loved me enough to give me to a caring, loving Christian home and who 32 yrs later found me.
I thank my adopted parents for their love and Christian upbringing.
Most of all I praise the Lord for life and for showing me how He was guiding my life thru all these situations.
blessings all,MrsMac
:clap: Elly - that was beautiful and I also thank you for the posting. We, the birth mothers need to know that a reunion CAN happen and can also be wonderful. I'm still waiting - not as apprehensively as I was initially - but I know that if God means for us to find our son, we will. I also know that, after having sent family health information through NC DSS, if our son really thinks about it, he will know that we loved him then and still love him today. I just pray that he does, indeed, know that his birth parents love him even if he never tries to search for us.
Again, thank you,
Jan :thankyou:
I too will be able to spend Mother's Day for the first time in 40 years with both of my mothers. It will be the first time they will be meeting but they realize just how very important this is to me so they are dealing with it.
Makes my life feel complete for the first time...my heart is finally whole.
Happy Mother's Day to all!!!
Advertisements
Elly,
Your post brings up such an important point. The idea that the 'Thanks for Life" applies to both our Birth mom's and to the Mom's who raised us. :clap:
What a wonderful reminder to give thanks for both, I know I am thankful for both.
Thank you :flower: