Advertisements
Advertisements
Just wanted to let anyone know who was born at St Anne's in Los Angeles - I requested my medical records a few weeks ago and recieved a few pages of information. On all the pages was my mother's maiden name (which I already knew). Her first name was also there, blacked out, but easily readable. This is the first time I've had my b-mom's first name and it has narrowed my search down greatly. You can call 213-381-2931 and ask for a Medical Records release form. You can fax it back with a copy of your driveer's license or other ID and they will send you your records. I put all the information I had on the form, reasoning that the more I included, the less they would censor.
Good Luck!
Michael
menotyou@excite.com
how did you know you were actually born there because when I talked to the post adoptions they did tell me my birth mother went to a maternity home a few months before I was born and my birth certificate says I was born at cedars of Lebanon hospital I have been trying to find her for over 30yrs
Just wanted to let anyone know who was born at St Anne's in Los Angeles - I requested my medical records a few weeks ago and recieved a few pages of information. On all the pages was my mother's maiden name (which I already knew). Her first name was also there, blacked out, but easily readable. This is the first time I've had my b-mom's first name and it has narrowed my search down greatly. You can call 213-381-2931 and ask for a Medical Records release form. You can fax it back with a copy of your driveer's license or other ID and they will send you your records. I put all the information I had on the form, reasoning that the more I included, the less they would censor.
Good Luck!
Michael
menotyou@excite.com
Advertisements