Advertisements
Advertisements
I am still looking.
So far I have the names, (groom)"Mr. Thomas", and (bride) Ms. Howard.
That was as of June 77 when I was born. But they are no longer together. I was born at Hamilton Highes in Hamilton Ohio, June 77
Also was told that I have a half brother. I was told he was looking for me a few years back when I was off in Iraq. Left no name, was told he was a few years younger then me.
Advertisements
No, I have not found my birth father. My mother is alive, but she, nor any of the family will tell me who my birth father is. I have no idea who listed the entry at the link below, but all the info is accurate except that my step sisters name is Lora. The address shown after you click to contact Amy is my mothers address, but she doesn't have a computer, and to my knowledge does not know how to use one. I don't think my sister would know the adoption date...even I don't know that, as I have never seen the papers. I have been searching this site for 3 days, but it is very frustrating, as I have found that a lot of the searches are limited. I have been trying to search for birth fathers looking for birth daughters hoping that he is looking for me, but I can't find that search option. I am currently waiting for paperwork from the state of ohio to try and find the adoption records, then have them unsealed, but that may be a moot point anyway, as she may not have listed my fathers name on the orig bc or the adoption papers. When I was a child, I remember a ruckus of some sort on our front porch on Christmas Eve, and my step father made someone leave. The next morning there were snow covered Christmas presents on the porch. At that time, I was told they were from Santa Claus. Years later, a minister at the church we attended told me that even though Jim was my step father, I was to obey him. The misister did not know that I had believed all my life that Jim was my real father. Later, my step father told me that the Christmas Eve incident was my father, and that Jim had to make him leave because he was drunk. I have no idea what is true or untrue, or what the big secret is. I am 37 years old, why not just tell me? I have thought that maybe I am a product of incest, and that's the reason nobody will tell. Maybe mom was raped? If that's the case, it apparently was by someone she knew if the Christmas Eve incident was my father. My step father tells me that he will tell me who my father is after my mother has died, but he may die first, and by then my bio father may not be alive for me to know. I don't know much of my Mom's family, but what I have found out through previous searching is that she has at least 3 brothers: Ken, Wesley, and Norman Barnes. If you can help, it would be much appreciated. Thank you, Amy
[url=http://registry.adoption.com/records/107403.html]Amy Unknown Maybe Barnes, Amy Unknown Maybe Barnes, 04-09-1970, Ohio, 06-10-1975, OHAmy Unknown Mayb[/url]
Mackie
We know its been difficult to post messages since the boards have been malfunctioning but..........have all the OHIO searchers located your families?
If you are still searching we stand ready to assist you with information or direction for your seach.
We long for the day that NO ONE ever has to search again. :)
Blessings
Mackie
No everything is the same no hits
I am trying to help my husband find info on any of his birthfamily. This is the info we have so far. DOB 5/17/75 or 3/17/75 in Ravenna, Ohio. His birth name was Nathan Justice and once adopted was changed to Adam Lucas. He was adopted through Portage County Welfare Department. His birthmother tried very hard to keep him, but she was very young and made the decision based on what was best for him.
Advertisements
Does your hubby have his current NON-IDENTIFYING-INFORMATION? If not please email me for a form for him to fill out and send to the agency. This is very vital to his search because without knowing if his mother was single or married and how old she is along with things about her personal characteristics its nearly impossible to do a search.
Please be careful about posting personal information on the boards. This is too scary with Identity Theft and Scammers. So please do be cautious about what you post publically.OK?
Blessings
Mackie
at9119
I am trying to help my husband find info on any of his birthfamily. This is the info we have so far. DOB 5/17/75 or 3/17/75 in Ravenna, Ohio. His birth name was Nathan Justice and once adopted was changed to Adam Lucas. He was adopted through Portage County Welfare Department. His birthmother tried very hard to keep him, but she was very young and made the decision based on what was best for him.
Thanks for the information. Also for the heads-ups on what not to post! I will let you know what I find.
Thanks for all that you do!
I am not looking for my biological parents, for I have a family that is wonderful and I love. Any medical records would truly be a blessing if I could get them without opening a can of worms. Any ideas?
Its not very likely you will get the medical info for both your birth mother and father without making contact with someone in your birth family. :roadblock:
Blessings
Mackie
staciebird
I am not looking for my biological parents, for I have a family that is wonderful and I love. Any medical records would truly be a blessing if I could get them without opening a can of worms. Any ideas?
Advertisements
Dear Mackie,
I hope you are willing to help me. I've read over and over how amazing you are at helping people like me.
My name is Patricia Roller and I am searching for my sister.
My mother was in FCH in Akron, Ohio and delivered a daughter named Stephanie around the 24th of September 1966.
My mother's name could be listed as Geraldine Wiley or Geri Allen or Allan. They made her use a false name in there.
Ther is no father's name on any documentation. She refused to name the father of the child.
The daughter was born at Akron City Hospital.
My emal is shuebdoo@yahoo.com
Thank You!!!
I have searched for about 5 years off and on with no results yielded on how to contact my mother. I would love to have some assistance. If anyone can obtain information about Glenna Grubaugh or Glenna Adams I would appreciate it.
I have sent you an email so I can ask you some questions..........Please be careful about posting names of living people on the boards.
Blessings
Mackie
big_ben57696
I have searched for about 5 years off and on with no results yielded on how to contact my mother. I would love to have some assistance. If anyone can obtain information about Glenna Grubaugh or Glenna Adams I would appreciate it.
Advertisements
If You Have The Birth Index For 1971 I Was Born On Jan.8 1971 I Have No Non-id Information Was Told Mother Last Name Was Brown If You Could Help That Would Be Wonderful..thanks