Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born Sept. 5th 1951 Cherity Hospital New Orleans to Frances (Sumrall) Stuiber and James Stuiber..Sure would like to meet you both before our days on this earth are gone forever...not getting any younger..lol
Thanks
Betty Jo
Just an FYI there are no Stuibers in the greater new orleans area phone book but there is one Stueber (dave). Could there be a spelling error?
Maia
Advertisements
No as far as my b-certificate it is Stuiber...I didn't think they stayed in N.O. as at my birth it says my mother worked in Ohio...its all a long shot but thanks for checking the phone book that was nice of you..:)
Just to beat the topic to death....
make sure you are registered with the state of LA's Adoption Registry so someone can find you 5 years from now if they should come looking! E-maila ddresses are not usually valid for very long!
[font=Arial]How do I get on the registry?[/font]
[font=Arial]Contact the registry at (225) 342-9922 or 1-800-259-2456 and request a Voluntary Registry packet which will provide all the information necessary for registration. The process includes completion of an affidavit and a $25.00 fee. There is also a counseling requirement that must be met prior to voluntary release of any identifying information, but this is not required in order to register.[/font]
[font=Arial]Where do I write?[/font]
[font=Arial]Should you prefer to write us, send your letter to: [/font]
[font=Arial]The Louisiana Voluntary
Adoption Registry
Post Office Box 3318
Baton Rouge, LA 70821
[/font]