Advertisements
Advertisements
Okay, I just joined here. I'm Kelley and I'm only 3 months pregnant. Looking for baby names, gotta start somewhere right. Currently have 3 kids a son, Cael and 2 daughters Annika and Carys. So we've been brainstorming on some names, tell me what you think.
Girls- Piper, Adelaide, Scarlett, Brenna, Anya/Enya, Delilah or Lilah, Shavonne, Lilana, Abriana, Saige, Ruby, Lucy, Genevieve, Bria, Hadley, Lainey, Paitsee, Drew.
Boys- Duncan, Kai, Talon, Jude, Quinn, Reid, Asher, Alec, Kade, Marshall, Camden, Bruno, Dallin, Ryker, Sullivan.
Yes lots of brainstorming!! Well we got time, tell em what you think!
With the names of your current children, here are the names I like:
Girls- Piper, Anya/Enya, Lilah, Saige, Lucy, Bria, Hadley, Lainey
Boys- Kai, Talon, Jude, Quinn, Reid, Asher, Alec, Kade, Camden, Dallin, Ryker
I know a family who have two kids - Sage and Kai - I think they sound great together.
Advertisements
Wow ... great names!
My favs would be:
Girls: Bria and Lainey
Boys: Talon and Kade
My favorites from your lists are:
Girls- Saige, Liliana & Lucy
Boys- Camden, Duncan & Reid
Regards,
Brandy
Well, for starters, my name is Kelley too and we have the same spelling! I find that there are not very many people who use the "ey" ending! I like different names too. My boys are Channing and McClain and my daughter is Castle.
I love all the names on both of your list.
Goodluck
Well, I'm a 3rd KELLEY. And my son's name is on your list - Quinn. My grandfather was Duncan - love those Irish/Scottish names.
The only one that I think would be tough, given your daughter Annika would be Anya.
My sister's name starts with a K also. We've always been the 2 K's. No one ever knew which was which - just the 2 K's.
Always good to see a couple new EY's. I usually tell people that the EY is one of the few things that makes me unique!
Advertisements
Two of my nieces are pregnant....One of them is naming her son Asher...The other is naming her's Kai.......So, must be pretty popular names right now although I had heard of neither one...
I like Ryker for a boy, am I the only one? My favorite girls names are Saige and Drew, names that could be for a boy or girl. I also like the name Charlee for a girl. That way you could always give them a girly middle name.
Girls- Piper, Abriana and Lainey
Boys- Kai, Alec and Kade
I like Myranda Hope and I think Faith would go good with Abriana. My daughters middle name is LaShay. I like different names too. Her friends middle name is LaKay.
Advertisements
I like Lainey or Lilah for a girl, Asher or Camden for a boy. But please do not use the name Talon: it means a bird's claw!
Best wishes,
Marni
MommyKelley
Currently have 3 kids a son, Cael and 2 daughters Annika and Carys. So we've been brainstorming on some names, tell me what you think.
Girls- Piper, Adelaide, Scarlett, Brenna, Anya/Enya, Delilah or Lilah, Shavonne, Lilana, Abriana, Saige, Ruby, Lucy, Genevieve, Bria, Hadley, Lainey, Paitsee, Drew.
Boys- Duncan, Kai, Talon, Jude, Quinn, Reid, Asher, Alec, Kade, Marshall, Camden, Bruno, Dallin, Ryker, Sullivan.
Yes lots of brainstorming!! Well we got time, tell em what you think!
Love your kiddos name. They are all quite unique so from your list I would choose...
Piper Shavonne
Lilah Scarlett
Jude Sullivan
Quinn Asher
Good luck!