Advertisements
Advertisements
I logged on tonite and read and enjoyed and replied to a few posts that I can easily access in my subscribed section..
I then clicked on 'new posts'... I got two pages... Two darn pages and I have not logged on for a couple of days..
In the past.. I had a nice time reading all the new posts that had been posted since my last visit..
Now I say to myself.. Right.. I am out of here..
I do not want to go through all the forums that interest me.. to see if there were new posts .. Its time consuming.. and I do not want to do it..
Is there any way.. I can see the posts that have been posted since my last visit? Am I missing something?
Jackie
I'm with Jackie. I miss it too. I can't pop on daily, so it was nice to be able to see more than a page or few of new posts. It allowed me to keep up with topics and helped me feel in touch with my on-line "family". Now I feel very out of touch, and find myslef visiting less even though I miss it.
Advertisements
me too!! I I think if you haven't been on a while you miss some . there are some that I just read but don't post so they don't come under subscribed threads.
Jackie (and everyone else who participates at adoption forums, I know you're in the same boat!)
You should have gotten 4 pages :confused: Since we had some server issues, they whittled down the search results to the most recent 100 posts until everything is settled and healthy.
Plans to have it back to the true number of new posts are on "the list", but due to the number of other factors, I can't give a timeframe.
Also something that will be back is the "24 hours of new posts" which doesn't reset if you've been on for a few minutes and search for new posts.
Advertisements