Advertisements
Advertisements
Posting where ever I think she may look! You see...I signed her adoption papers in Jackson Wyo....she was in Northridge California! So I'm not sure if it shows finalized adoption in Wyo or California! She was 18 months old when I relinquished her to foster care....and a little over two years old when I signed the adoption papers! I was born and raised in Jackson...! Her name at birth was Heather Lynn....not sure if they changed it or not! She may have/carry the gene for a kidney disease called Alports Syndrome...I know she has the gene....and could very well have passed it if she has children....anyone....ANY information would be helpful and greatly appreciated!!!
Heather...I will never stop searching.....or give up hope!!
I love you!!
~kelly~
Contact me at kellygirljc48@aol.com
your email address didn't work
trouble with aol?
you have a private message
kellygirljc48
Posting where ever I think she may look! You see...I signed her adoption papers in Jackson Wyo....she was in Northridge California! So I'm not sure if it shows finalized adoption in Wyo or California! She was 18 months old when I relinquished her to foster care....and a little over two years old when I signed the adoption papers! I was born and raised in Jackson...! Her name at birth was Heather Lynn....not sure if they changed it or not! She may have/carry the gene for a kidney disease called Alports Syndrome...I know she has the gene....and could very well have passed it if she has children....anyone....ANY information would be helpful and greatly appreciated!!!
Heather...I will never stop searching.....or give up hope!!
I love you!!
~kelly~
Contact me at kellygirljc48@aol.com
Advertisements