Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for Amanda Kay.. born 10-26-1986.. she was born in Rapid City, South Dakota at the Rapid City Regional Hospital.... The lawyer that took care of the ground work was Tom Grasslie out of Buffalo South Dakota..if you are or think you could be my dauther, my e-mail addy is hanzlik@winnemucca.net or phone at 775-623-4730... please Amanda,, if you are anything like me, you are at least curious.. I know that I think of you all the time. and I have never ever stopped loving you... you are my heart. I dream of you often, and hope that your parents told youo about me. My maiden name was Thompson by the way.. please be looking for me.
KIM
The lawyer for my case was Tom Grasslie and he had an office in Buffalo SD. This was a closed adoption but I have been searching for a long time now....so if you think you might be my Amanda please contact me.
hanzlik04@yahoo.com or you can find me on facebook too
face book name is Kim Thompson Hanzlik-:fish: :thanks:
Advertisements