Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi! I'm looking for my foster family. They had me from June 1977 until October 1977 in PA. They nicknamed me "Baby Hope." When I was adopted, my foster mother wrote my adoptive mother the sweetest letter. My amom read it to me for the first time yesterday. That is what has made me consider searching for these wonderful people who took me in when I was so little. I'd like to say thank you and let them see how I turned out. If anyone can help me in this search, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Jill :)
Merry Christmas! I have the names of my foster parents! Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time reading their handwritting. It looks like their names were Rose and Lowill Moyer(e)? They would have lived near Lansdale, PA in 1977. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :)
Advertisements
Have you located your foster family?
I found a V. Rose/Violet Rose and an H./Howard Lowell Moyer.
Here are the towns they have lived in/live in:
QUAKERTOWN, PA
SELLERSVILLE, PA - only 12+ miles away from Lansdale?
ALLENTOWN, PA
I also found a P. Lowell Moyer/Preston Lowell Moyer in Lansdale.
Cities lived in:
LANSDALE, PA
SOUDERTON, PA
HATFIELD, PA
HARLEYSVILLE, PA
Do you think one of these could be them?
Tina
Hi Tina! Thank you so much for your help. No, I haven't found them yet and was about to give up. I think one of these could be them. The pediatrician they took me to was located in Lansdale. Could you PM me their addresses, so I can write them and see if they are my foster parents? I'd really appreciate it. You don't know how much this means to me. Thanks a million! :flower:
Jill :woohoo:
Jill,
Sorry I did not get back sooner. I just returned from reunion of my dad and his bsiblings. Went well but have a migraine and had to come to work.
Could you email me at my address below (minus the blank spaces of course) and I will email the addresses to you? Cannot PM as the box is full again.
Tina
Edward_11_19_1944 at yahoo.com
Hi Tina!
I tried to e-mail you several times and it failed. Would you, please, e-mail me the addresses? My e-mail address is: Willow_horse@yahoo.com
Thank you!
The following is a copy of what I tried to send you:
Hi Tina!
Thanks for your message. Glad to hear your reunion went well. Sorry to hear that you had a migraine and had to work. I hate migraines...they always throw me for a loop. Hope you are feeling better.
I appreciate your help in finding my foster parents. I will send them letters shortly after I get their addresses. I will let you know how it turns out. Thank you so much for your assistance.
I'm hoping that soon I will receive non-id info on my bparents from PA. We'll see...I've been waiting several months now.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Advertisements
Jill,
Check your email and also let me know when you receive your bparents NID from PA. Would be glad to try to help in any way.
Tina