Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By jeffery,jamie,or christopher sutton
these 3 were adopted near tifton ga in 1987 the last i heard jeff took off & went to fla in 1997. have ben searching for you since 1986.
I'm looking for may birthdaughter, she was born 11/04/1979 at the Fort Benning Hospital in Columbus, GA. I gave her the name Tammy Sue Wyer, she weighed 7lbs. 7oz., 21 inches long. Time of birth was 1:13 p.m. on a Sunday. Any information appreciated can contact me at KPSarge@aol.com. My name at the time was Karen Lee Wyer. Need to contact her to give her medical information on myself.
Advertisements
Hi,
My name is Christina , I was born in 1979. I am beginning to think my info has all been changed. I was told my birth other was 15 or 16 at the time. Your name at the time matches the initials of what I was told her name was. Just a thought, maybe they changed it but kept the same first letters? May be a longshot, but that's my only option for now. I was adopted to a dr and a nurse who were from NY. The dr who delivered me was dr Jung. The lawyer who finalized the adoption was Jerry Hester. Thank you for your time.-christina