mom is looking
Originally Posted By jeffery,jamie,or christopher sutton

these 3 were adopted near tifton ga in 1987 the last i heard jeff took off & went to fla in 1997. have ben searching for you since 1986.
BM is looking for BD-Tammy 11/04/79 Columbus,GA
I'm looking for may birthdaughter, she was born 11/04/1979 at the Fort Benning Hospital in Columbus, GA. I gave her the name Tammy Sue Wyer, she weighed 7lbs. 7oz., 21 inches long. Time of birth was 1:13 p.m. on a Sunday. Any information appreciated can contact me at My name at the time was Karen Lee Wyer. Need to contact her to give her medical information on myself.
My name is Christina , I was born in 1979. I am beginning to think my info has all been changed. I was told my birth other was 15 or 16 at the time. Your name at the time matches the initials of what I was told her name was. Just a thought, maybe they changed it but kept the same first letters? May be a longshot, but that's my only option for now. I was adopted to a dr and a nurse who were from NY. The dr who delivered me was dr Jung. The lawyer who finalized the adoption was Jerry Hester. Thank you for your time.-christina