Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello,
My name is Ian Michael Lee Walcot.
I had been told by my adoptive family my whole life that I was of mixed decent, but they thought I was of afro-american decent instead of Mikmaq.
My reason for posting here is I am trying to find my birth mother, whom I know was living in Halifax in the late 1990s and secondly I am trying to learn about a heritage that I never knew I had.
My mother's name is Mary Jane. Unfortunately I do not know for sure my mother's surname. I know in 1977 it was Walcot, I believe in 1997 it was Brewer. My mother was adopted when she was born in 1959 and her birth surname I believe was Ferguson, or at least her brother's surname was.
I have found information about her referencing being of MikMaq decent and she seemed in the information I found to be very proud of that fact.
If you know Mary Jane Walcot, Brewer, Ferguson. Please let me know... or let her know I am looking.
Thank you,
Ian Michael Lee Walcot.
Ok, mom, if you're still looking I am going to do my best to make this easy with a bunch of keywords.
I've spoken with Marie Brewer who hasn't been helpfull really except to say she knows you, but won't give me any real info on where you are. She used to be your landlord on herring cove road.
Ian Michael Lee Walcot
Mary Jane Walcot Izzard Prudhomme
Poole Izzard
Marie Brewer
Anthony Scott Ferguson
London Ontario
July 26 1977
July 31 1959
July 1 1964
Windsor Ontario finalized
Yellow jumpsuit
Airforce Captain
Mikmaq
Africville descent
Roman Catholic Children's aid society
Tarot Cards
If you find this and know Mary Jane Walcot, Mary Jane Izzard, Mary Jane Prudhomme from Halifax Nova Scotia and/or London Ontario Please tell her her son is looking very hard for her and hopes she is ok. I can verify who I am if she... or someone else contacts me on her behalf. Don't be scared ma, I just want to find out who I am and who you are.
Love,
Ian Michael Lee Walcot
Advertisements