Advertisements
Advertisements
Photos.adoption.com doesn't get used to much - I'd like to change that :)
What kind of photo contests would you like to see?
Beach Babies?
Spring time contests?
Winter Wonderland?
I'm looking for suggestions!
These photo contests would be member judged thru photo ratings...and everyone would be welcome to participate.
What do you think?
Advertisements
Well, it wouldn't just be kids - we could do landscapes and such.
We could also do like funniest pictures and most artistic...stuff like that :)
[font=Comic Sans MS]I envision more of an uproar than the reputation 'debate' currently going on...:eek: ...now if you enjoy that sort of thing...great idea. :evilgrin: (What does that ban stick look like again?) I just think the 'mama or papa bear' in many of us would come out. [/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]I like the idea...but????? [/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][/font]
I would say no, but that is because our kids are foster and we aren't allowed to put their pics on the web :-(
( I must be typing really fast today -just got the sorry - only one post every 60 seconds error LOL)
Well, we already do the "Photo Contest" each year - it just doesn't get much face time here on the forums.
I'd just really like to see the photo section of our site used more - we had ONE upload last month :(
Advertisements
[font=Comic Sans MS]How about a "what's he saying" or "what's he thinking" thread. Have someone post a pic-of-the-day and then we can post captions as to what he/she is thinking/saying.[/font]
I like the idea of just a photo contest for great pictures, regardless of who is in them.
Some times I take some great pictures and like to share them.
We could have a variety of categories to enter based on the theme of the photo.
Regards,
Brandy
How about a "what's he saying" or "what's he thinking" thread. Have someone post a pic-of-the-day and then we can post captions as to what he/she is thinking/saying.
That won't work, because we don't have comment's enabled for our photos section of the site :)
I just recently posted a picture, and I had a hard time finding how, and where to post it...it seemed very unuser friendly. But that could fall under Roon's inability to follow directions. lol :flower:
Maybe if it was easier to post pics. But I love looking at the winners. Heck I just like lookin' at pictures of children that are loved! Bring on the contest!
a note for fosterin' folks, pics with backs or silliquettes, is that allowed? would be precious also.. :) just a thought
Advertisements
Did you check out my posting instructions? I posted a step by step tutorial on the Community Directors Forum :)
:evilgrin: of course not, that would make my life easier!! lol, I will search that out...
thanks