Advertisements
Advertisements
We currently are working with Nanette at an angel above adoptions facilitator. Has anyone had any experience with her? Thanks! PM me if you have
Hi, I know this is late from your posting but just got on this site. We used Nanette since last fall and went through a failed adoption in January, which was pretty brutal, as you might imagine. Nanette tried to save it but I think the b/m was planning on keeping the baby the whole time (but I'm still a little bitter about it!). My coworker referred me to her - he has 2 children through her services, and both went well, and quickly. My only negative experience (besides the obvious, not her fault) was that she didn't fully explain all the costs ahead of time, so be careful of that. My husband hasn't quite recovered from the failed adoption yet, but hopefully we can get back in the queue in a few months. Let me know if I can answer anything else for you. Hopefully you're already done! Best of luck!
Advertisements
Just a reminder to all...
facilitators are fee based adoption services and therefore fall in line with our no agency discussion rules.
I've deleted one post regarding this so please remember all responses should be pm'd to the poster.
Thanks!
Crick
I would strongly suggest that anyone considering An Angel Above Adoptions to avoid them at all costs. Our experience was horrible. After taking our money, we basically never heard from them again. They never called us or communicated in any way. We were lucky to get a return call after we left them phone messages. In the end, they did nothing for us (except keep our $7800). I am seriously considering legal action, as it seems like a fraud to me. Very very disappointed in their service.