Advertisements
Advertisements
[font=Arial]My name is Jessie Rush and my search for my adopted brother starter 2 years ago when I discovered on my mothers deathbed that she had given birth to a son at the age of 16 which she was forced to give up for adoption. At first all I had was the name that she referred to him as "Robert John" a state and an approx birth year. After 2 years of searching and with the help of a few wonderful volunteers I have discovered that my brother adopted name is "Eric John Jackson" his adopted mothers maiden name was Eleanor L Rodgers and he was born on 06/16/1965 in Louisville, Kentucky. After visited dozens of search engines I discovered that he went to high school in Alexandria, VA and now lives in Maryland possibly Upper Marlboro. I found records that his adopted mother Eleanor Rodgers passed away, I believe in 2000 and her family is located in Craven, North Carolina. Her brother Chester W Rodgers is also deceased and her father William Rodgers I believe is deceased but I am unsure. I was trying to locate any of his family but all I have reached are dead ends. I have paid countless search engines and received possible addresses but wrote letters to all of them and they were returned unopened due to wrong or incomplete information. It is amazing how far I have come on my search but I still feel so far. Any help or advice you could offer would be much appreciated.[/font]
[font=Arial] [/font]
[font=Arial]My e-mail is [url="http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/Compose?To=jessandgems@sbcglobal.net"]jessandgems@sbcglobal.net[/url] [/font]