Advertisements
Advertisements
[font=Arial]I was born at Catherine Booth Hospital in Cincinnati, OH. My birth mother is Alice M. Messer. She was born in Bell Co., KY on June 8, 1941. At the time of my birth, she was a waitress. Her mother died in 1957 and her father was a retired coal miner. She had 10 brothers and sisters. Her father wanted her to keep me and did not participate in my adoption. After my adoption, she had 4 boys, two of them were diagnosed with muscular dystrophy at ages 3 and 4. My birth mother contacted the State of Kentucky in 1973 to tell my adoptive parents about the MD. My biological name is Lois Ann Jewell. My biological father is Stanley Clifton Jewell who was an electrician and a painter at the time of my birth. His father died at 40 years old from TB. His mother was still living at the time of my birth.[/font]
[font=Arial][/font]
[font=Arial]Can anyone help me? [/font]
I was married to the oldest boy Clifton Jewell for 6 years. As far as I know... still living are Reynolds Jewell next oldest... Terry Jewell the youngest who was diagnosed as a carrier of MD and David died of MD about 20 years ago. The last I heard Clifton was living in Price Hill, Cincinnati Ohio. His son also named Clifton was going to Oyler High School there. An online search reveals Clifton Jr's email address to be... mad_duck_2006@yahoo.com If you want more information feel free to email me at cosmicrose@nwi.net
I certainly have a good deal of information I can share with you. I forgot to tell you... you also have a brother named Andre who was adopted out as well. He was not raised with the other three by his mother Alice.
Advertisements
cosmicrose
I was married to the oldest boy Clifton Jewell for 6 years. As far as I know... still living are Reynolds Jewell next oldest... Terry Jewell the youngest who was diagnosed as a carrier of MD and David died of MD about 20 years ago. The last I heard Clifton was living in Price Hill, Cincinnati Ohio. His son also named Clifton was going to Oyler High School there. An online search reveals Clifton Jr's email address to be... mad_duck_2006@yahoo.com If you want more information feel free to email me at cosmicrose@nwi.net
I certainly have a good deal of information I can share with you. I forgot to tell you... you also have a brother named Andre who was adopted out as well. He was not raised with the other three by his mother Alice.
Thank you for contacting me. I have sent an email to you from my personal email address.
wishfuldrinkn
[font=Arial]I was born at Catherine Booth Hospital in Cincinnati, OH. My birth mother is Alice M. Messer. She was born in Bell Co., KY on June 8, 1941. At the time of my birth, she was a waitress. Her mother died in 1957 and her father was a retired coal miner. She had 10 brothers and sisters. Her father wanted her to keep me and did not participate in my adoption. After my adoption, she had 4 boys, two of them were diagnosed with muscular dystrophy at ages 3 and 4. My birth mother contacted the State of Kentucky in 1973 to tell my adoptive parents about the MD. My biological name is Lois Ann Jewell. My biological father is Stanley Clifton Jewell who was an electrician and a painter at the time of my birth. His father died at 40 years old from TB. His mother was still living at the time of my birth.[/font]
[font=Arial][/font]
[font=Arial]Can anyone help me? [/font]
Hi, my name is Betty Jewell. My father is yours too. He was married first to my mom, Opal Duncan. My sister's name is Mary Jewell, named after our father's sister Mary. My brother Stanley Jewell died the same year our father did, 1977. Our father's mother was Elva Sullivan. If you want to, message me back at jjjtbrb@hotmail.com.