Advertisements
Advertisements
My husband and I are proceeding with an independent adoption from Poland and are in the very early stages. If anyone has purchased the "Polish Adoption Resource Guide" from Polish Business Consultants Group Ltd., in WA, would you please PM me your opinions of the manual and your experience to date? Thank you.
My wife and I are excited to hear that you are also going to pursue your Poland adoption independently. We have not seen anybody on this forum recently who has done this except for us. I PMed you to respond to your specific question.
Advertisements
I PMed you, will be happy to share our experience. We did not use the manual and do not know anyone who has used it.
Wondering if anyone has any updates to the Polish Adoption Resource Guide or Independent adoption from Poland. We are debating between 2 different countries, and are VERY intrigued with the concept of Independent International adoption and/or the Guide.
Advertisements
Hi We are just starting inquiring about an independent adoption in Poland. Have you made any progress?
hello did you recieve any information on this guide and if it is worth using instead of going through a agency?
Poland and the US are now both members of the Hague Treaty. Therefore, you MUST use an agency to adopt from Poland. Independent adoption from Poland is not possible for US citizens and I do not believe it is allowed any longer for citizens of any country attempting to adopt from Poland. If you attempt this you will face many, many problems with bringing your child into the US. Check the State Dept's website on adopting from Poland: [url=http://adoption.state.gov/country_information/country_specific_info.php?country-select=poland]POLAND | Intercountry Adoption[/url]