Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone,
I've just found and joined the list --- I'm a bmom in Vermont who searched and found my son in 1993 - before the age of PCs and online search help so a bit of a different scenario that it is today. I've been a part of Concerned United Birthparents for 3 years, now serving on the Board as the Regional Director for NE. A support group will start this month in Burlington. I am happy to volunteer and assist anyone with their search efforts or offer support in reunion. If I can be of assistance, please let me know.
Judy
(800) 822-2777, ext. 1
Hi Judy,
I'm an adoptee born in Rutland 1/27/73. I am familiar with CUB and have attended a meeting close to home in MA. The folks at CUB shared that VT law may be friendlier to adoptees than one might think, so I have decided to petition the court. I'm looking for a sample letter - Lund Family Ctr. advised me to write a personal letter and it would help to see a copy of something sensible. Can you point me in the right direction?
Advertisements
i have been searching for my birth mother and father, I had several court attempts for the elizabeth lund home to release my birth information with no success. However my last time I have spoken to someone they said they had my file their and my birth father didnt know i survive the birth. please help me.It seems to me that this adoption was little shady to me.