Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Joyce sullens
I would like to be on tv, My children were taken by the welfare department in Dickson Tennessee in 1968. I was told by them the following day that my children were not at the welfare department they had been adopted out. I never signed any thing or even went to court. At the time the welfare made a house visit my mother was keeping the children and I was out of town. The department told my mother that since I was not at home they would have to take the children with them,and that I could come get them. As I said I went the following day when I got home and was told they had been adopted. I had 3 children Bobby, Michael and Lisa. I have mourned for my children every day since 1968. I don't have money to get an attorney. The State of Tennessee was known for taking poor children and selling them just because the parent's could not and did not know their rights and had no money for a lawyer.Even now they tell me that the records are sealed,they seem to be ignorant to the law concerning the adoption records of Tennessee. I do have right to them now but they keep sending me away. I suppose it is because the adoption was illegal. You bet I would give any thing for my story to aire on television. Thank You I can be contacted by E-Mail carrglen@hotmail.com That is my cousins e-mail,I don't have one.
Hi I'm not the one you are looking for but I was taken from my mother by the local police department in 1970 and placed in a foster home at 3 months old and birth parents I assume were given chances to get help for their drinking problem please e-mail me if you would like to talk my name is sheila at; rxy3453@aol.com..........Goodluck
Advertisements
I was taken from my birth mother and placed in foster care until adoption. My name was Lisa Ann Phillips. I noticed you mentioned Michael and Lisa. Please respond here or email me at tcaword@alltel.net I have been searching for so long. I thought this may be a long shot but I had to try.
Thanks!