Advertisements
Advertisements
Hey Everyone,
My name is Jenn and my husband and I are adopting a baby girl from Guatemala. We are in PGN effective 10-31-06 and waiting to get out. Have not heard anything from my agency about any previos or kickout's as of January 11, 2007 ( Our daughter's 7 month birthday ) - just looking to see if anyone is adopting from Guatemala from this area. Let me know!
Out of FC 9/?/06:fish:
PA 9/28/06:love:
Entered PGN 10/31/06 and still waiting for news
:banana:
Hi Jenn,
We are actually in Massillon, which is about a hour south of Cleveland. We have 2 bio children and are adopting a little girl from Guatemala. She will be 13 months old on the 30th of this month. We got out of pgn on December 27th and we are not so patiently waiting on our PINK.
Hugs,
Advertisements
We are in Valley City (about 25 miles southwest of Cleveland - Brunswick/Medina area). We adopted our daughter Ashlei in Sept 2006 from Changde SWI in Hunan, China. She turned 3 on Nov 18.
Hi, I'm Lynn from the Parma area. I'm adopting two baby girls from Guatemala. I just accepted their referrals in late January so I am trailing you by a lot. It looks like it will take a while for this Ohio forum to catch on . . . .
Just wanted to say hello and congratulations! We live in Chardon! We adopted domestically and hope to again next year! Good luck and you bring all your little ones home!
hi chris and aaron, we are in painesville twp and adopted inside the states too, twice. ..mine are older now, 16yAA; 14yBIO; & 10yAA
Advertisements
I wonder, is it illegal for birth families to come searching for their children on forums like these?
I'm Ashley, by the way, born and raised in Cleveland, but locally adopted.
I'm just beginning my search for my birth family, and I hope that I won't be turned down if I visit Town Hall. I'm not quite 21 yet, which really means they can easily turn me away, but I've wanted to know who my family is for so long that I'm not going to give up.
SearchingStill
I wonder, is it illegal for birth families to come searching for their children on forums like these?
I'm Ashley, by the way, born and raised in Cleveland, but locally adopted.
I'm just beginning my search for my birth family, and I hope that I won't be turned down if I visit Town Hall. I'm not quite 21 yet, which really means they can easily turn me away, but I've wanted to know who my family is for so long that I'm not going to give up.
Hi Ashley-
I don't think it is illegal at all. The courts/vital statistics just won't share the information until a person is a certain age (different age in different states). Good luck with your search! Are your adoptive parents aware of your search? They may be able to help you get information from and agency or attorney if they used one.
Good luck!
Chris