Advertisements
Advertisements
Figured someone had to be fisrt on here! I live outside Clarksburg. Looking forward to meeting up with people in that area :-)
RiAnnon
Advertisements
Oh LOL. We adopted him from Guatemala :-) It was a wonderful experience and we are hoping to fo it again in 2 years :-)
I will e-mail you :-)
Hi!
I'm right up the street from you in Fairmont. We moved here last spring, and my husband and I are the adoptive parents of 4 beautiful children, ages 3,4, 5 and 6. Nice to know there's more adoptive Mommies and Daddies around. Just curious, have you started your 2nd adoptiion yet?
-Diana
Hi! DH and I live in Scott Depot (Putnam county) with our 4 yr old DD, 2 dogs and 2 cats. :) We are looking into adoption for our second child, as pregnancy is very very hard on me. We have been thinking about going through DHHR, and we took one PRIDE class but we were really daunted by what all they said. It seems that they are so strict and I don't know if I could deal with a lot of the behaviors of these kids. Anyone with any experience I would love to hear it.
God Bless!
dianamom4
Hi!
I'm right up the street from you in Fairmont. We moved here last spring, and my husband and I are the adoptive parents of 4 beautiful children, ages 3,4, 5 and 6. Nice to know there's more adoptive Mommies and Daddies around. Just curious, have you started your 2nd adoptiion yet?
-Diana
Hi! Sorry, I don't check this forum often because for the longest time it was d-e-a-d....not that it is booming now...but anyway :-) We haven't started our 2nd one yet. I don't know when/if we will do a second one, because we need to get out of our trailer before we do anything else. Right now it looks like...maybe in 10 years? UGH! Would you want to try and get together for a play date sometime?
Advertisements
hopingtoadoptnWV
Hi! DH and I live in Scott Depot (Putnam county) with our 4 yr old DD, 2 dogs and 2 cats. :) We are looking into adoption for our second child, as pregnancy is very very hard on me. We have been thinking about going through DHHR, and we took one PRIDE class but we were really daunted by what all they said. It seems that they are so strict and I don't know if I could deal with a lot of the behaviors of these kids. Anyone with any experience I would love to hear it.
God Bless!
How is everything going with adopting? I haven't gone this route, but do know some people that have. I don't really know much at all about the process. Sorry.