Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
Hi all~ which right now appears to be no one. ;) I am Chelle, wife of Steve, an Army psychologist. We have two children, Lorelei (4 on June 13) and Cavan (7). Cavan is an amazing kid with lots of heart for so many. We are blessed to have him because when I was pregnant with his sister and brother, we lost his brother and I was put on bedrest. His compassion and love helped me through the grief. Shortly thereafter, as the doctors were keeping an eye on our daughter because they didn't think she would make it, we found out that she had a rare congenital heart defect that is 100% fatal without immediate and constant intervention.
We love each other in this family and would like to add another child into it. I am looking to find out all that I can about special needs adoptions. We have the medical knowledge, background, and care to help a child and I feel like we also have the spirit and compassion.
Advertisements
Hello anyone?
Ok, we don't live in Fayetteville, but are hoping to adopt a baby from there in July!
While we're prepared to be staying in a hotel for a while I'm just curious if there are other options? Renting a house for a short time? Doesn't seem like this board is active, so I'm not really expecting a response!
Heather