Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
I lived in Charlotte until I headed to ATL for college. My parents adopted me when I was five weeks from CHS out of Greensboro.
I moved back to Charlotte after living in OK for six months fighting wildfire and teaching.
I'm looking to connect with others involved in the triad in Charlotte and surrounding areas, especially adoptees. I belong to the adoption support group that meets at CHS in Greensboro once a month.
I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, and multiple outdoor activities.
I love contemplating the nature of reality too.
Peace
Rob Cureton Graham
Advertisements
Hi RobGraham411,
I am completing my research project for my master's program (MBA) at Strayer
University and
would like for you to complete my survey. The direct link to my survey is listed
below.
[url=http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=h8wD7hKRuas1HjFE1Lx1fQ_3d_3d]Adoption-related confidential intermediary services in North Carolina Survey[/url]
My topic explores the opinions of adoptees and the general public regarding Adoption- related confidential intermediary, adoption registries and private investigator services in N.C.
See the attached letter from my professor Dr. Craig Kung validating this research project.
Thank you in advance for assisting me with your responses.
Sincerely,
Katrina Freeman RN, BSN, CCM
Strayer University graduate MBA student
RTP (Raleigh) , N.C Campus
Hello! My husband and I live in the Charlotte area and are just beginning the process of selecting an agency to adopt a waiting child from foster care. We have two boys, ages three and seven. We also have two cats, two dogs, three horses and two pony mules. We are lucky to live in the country, but be very close to the city. My husband is a Charlotte native, and I moved here with my parents (my Dad is a native) 17 years ago. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!
I am myself an adoptee and we have been considering growing our family through adoption for several years. We hope to adopt a little girl to make our family complete. I can already tell that choosing an agency, or working with our county, is going to be a little confusing. I would love any suggestions or advice from anyone who has been through this process!