Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
Hi! I am married to a wonderful man and we are raising 2 bio sons ages 10 and 12.
We LOVE living in the Carolinas because the four seasons are so noticeable and lovely. Not to mention the hospitality.
Our favorite restuarant is Sweet Potatoes, they serve southern foods and they're rather fancy! It's a great location for a romantic dinner.:)
I'm always looking for some good resources to tap into. This is the only one so far other than Adoptive Familes, which I think is a pretty incredible little magazine. The website is a plus.
Our family wants to adopt at least 1 little girl and 1 little boy. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of the folks here at Adoption.com
Advertisements