Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to the Adoption.com Forums, Local Adoption Connections.
Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself. Are you married? Do you have Children, if so, what are their ages? Share with us some of your favorite things about living in this area. Whats your favorite restaurant? Do you belong to any Adoption Support Groups in your area? Help us all get to know you better and start making local friends with like interests!
I have posted on this site before, but nice to see a local edition. I am 29 have 3 children I am raising, 1 son I am not raising, I have been with my hubby for 9 years, but just married him May 13, 2006. We are raising my 13 yr. daughter, his 10 yr. old son, and our 4 yr. old daughter. My son just turned 12 on January 22. I think my favorite place to eat is The Outback, (with 3 kids I don't get to go there much. I don't belong to any support groups, don't even know if there are any around here. My daughter does marching band and winter gaurd, my son is in wrestling, and next year my youngest daughter will also be wrestling.
Advertisements
Hi
I'm Michele and Live about 20 east of Syracuse.
I've been married to my DH for three and a 1/2 years.
Malea who we just adopted from Guatemala is our first and will be our only child.
We do not belong to any groups in the area but would love to.
hmmm favorite restaurant???? Not sure
We love the China cafe that is in our town. Other than that we tend to go to chains a lot of the time.
There are some great things about the Syracuse area and if you like snow... well this is the place to be LOL
hi!
my name is kelly and i live in manlius with my dh and 18 month old bio dd. we've been married for 7 1/2 years and have always wanted to adopt. although we're not quite ready for another child, i am always visiting adoption forums. we'd like to adopt an older infant/young toddler next, and perhaps older children in the future, but would like to maintain birth order, so we'll likely have to wait until dd is a bit older.
i am involved with a local "attachment parenting" group of moms, but that's about it for formal parent groups. we moved here last year for a slower pace of life and because my dh was homesick for cny (he's from homer).
i love it here, too!
kelly
hi i live in little old tully but frequent syracuse. i was born may 16, 1990 and adopted may 18, 1990. i just want to know what happened really since there have been confusing stories...