Advertisements
Advertisements
We started the process on Thursday by submitting our application to Great Wall. On Friday we submitted our I-600a application.
We have started a blog on our website to chronicle our journey. [url=http://arador.net/adoptblog/]Our Adoption Blog[/url]
Advertisements
WELCOME! I am a newbie also and just sent off my contact and 1st paymemt on Friday! You will find this message board to be so helpful and the support we all receive is great!
WELCOME! I am a newbie also and just sent off my contact and 1st paymemt on Friday! You will find this message board to be so helpful and the support we all receive is great!:flowergift:
Welcome, My wife and I just submitted our dossier to Great Wall today. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. We chose to do everything on our own, opted out of the dragon program that is. Enjoy the chase, everyone in here is nice and helpful. So don't be shy :)
Advertisements
Congrats! We are also with GWCA. Sounds like you are off to a good start, wishing you speedy paperchasing and lots of patience for the little bumps along the road. Now that we are recently DTC, it seems like those bumps were no big deal...but at the time they were huge and I needed lots of support. This is a great site for information and support too!:flowergift:
Hello and congrats to you!
We just sent in our contract & first fee last week, so we can go through the paperchase together!
Good luck to you on your journey.