Advertisements
Advertisements
Found the answer to my question: I located the airlines which fly to Ethiopia and then searched their sights (types "adoption" into their sight search) and found them!
NWA and United offer discounts.
Advertisements
Do be aware that adoption fares are based on discounts from the regular, unrestricted fares that you would be quoted if you called the airlines. In some cases, you may find that non-adoption fares available on-line -- either on airline sites or on sites like Expedia and Travelocity -- are actually LOWER than the adoption fares.
The non-adoption fares, of course, are usually based on restricted tickets, meaning that you would pay a hefty penalty if you had to change the date and time of your flights, or that the flights are non-refundable if you don't travel. If you don't expect to change or cancel your flights, or can find Internet fares with fairly low penalties, they may be a better option than adoption fares.
Adoption fares are sometimes unrestricted, meaning that you could change your ticket or get a refund, without a penalty. Some parents prefer unrestricted tickets, knowing how often "surprises" happen in the adoption world, and are willing to pay a little more for the flexibility. However, before buying a ticket based on an adoption fare, read the fine print carefully, to be sure that changes can be made without penalty.
Sharon
Most adoptive families don't realize that they qualify for humanitarian airfare for their international adoption travel. We are a missions travel agency, providing this service to adopting families and international missionaries. Please feel free to visit my facebook group called Cheap Missions Trips and you can find our website and more information there!
We currently are running a special for Ethiopian Air for buy one get one free tickets which begins on 19DEC-25DEC as well. However, if you are too late to make this deal, there are much lower fares available that will help you save with your adoption, and I will personally help you each step of the way!
God bless you as you embark on this adoption journey!!
:wings:
~Tabitha L., Intl. Travel Manager
Cheap Missions Trips :)
[url=http://www.cheapmissionstrips.com]Cheap Missions Trips[/url]