Advertisements
Advertisements
After 8+ years of trying to conceive and never even coming close to ovulating(with Many cycles of infertility treatments)....
and after fostering 48 children in the last 5 years...
and after adopting 4 children(well still waiting on the last).....
We just started using the injectables this cycle and for the first time in my life...I'm actually going to OVULATE!!!!
I just can't believe it. It's such a miracle. I always dreamed it would someday happen for me....and now it's actually within my reach.
Congratulations. I hated doing the injections. But, as usual, we as women are the strong ones and will try anything!! Good luck and here's to ovulating.
Advertisements
Congrats on the possibility of ovulating. I'm on my 2nd month of injecting, really crossing my fingers this month it works. We've been TTC for 7 years, but this is our first time of trying the injectables. Good luck to you.
I'm so glad we skipped all that stuff and went straight to adoption.
Congrats, though. I hope you find success.
I'm so glad we skipped all that stuff and went straight to adoption.
Congrats, though. I hope you find success.
This is our first time starting the injectables as well.
But unfortunatly just a couple hours after taking the Ovidrel injection I started coming down with the flu and had it all the next day as wel and last night. With my tempature reaching a high of 102.8 and staying there for a couple hours (right around the time I was supposed to be ovulating) I doubt we have a chance this time around.
But I at least we can try again next month. They don't think the symptoms came from the ovidrel injection, but just in case they will be giving me a different HCG shot next time.
Advertisements
Congrats and good luck. We just did a round but I don't think I can do it again. It was very emotional. I do wish you loads of luck though.
We wish we could adopt again but after our past adoptions I don't think we can afford it again so we will TTC with fertility treatments again. Last time we never tried IVF (2002 & 2003) so this time we will start with IVF.