Advertisements
Advertisements
How many diapers and wipes do your babies go through a day? And how much formula?
Did you bring these things to Kaz? I also want to know so I can have enough when I get home and not have to run out to the store for a while. Thanks!
I think people say 6-10 diapers a day, It will depend on how your child takes on the food changes. Lots of wipes, they are used for more than diaper changes while traveling.
Don't buy to many diapers for home ahead unless you know what size you little one is in. Better yet ask some one to do this while you are in country, then get the big box, you will use them.
The formula will depend on the age of your child, an how often they are fed and if they receive other food too.
You may want to start with a smaller can to see if the formula agrees with your baby.
All of these things can be purchased in KZ.
Our son, at 9 months, was mostly on soft cooked adult food. Once we had him out of the baby house we put him back on formula and baby foods, along with his favorite, mashed potatoes.
Good Luck
Advertisements
One piece of advice, depending on what region you go to there may or may not be American quality diapers, I've heard that there are Huggies some places now but we never saw any. While this doesn't matter for the vast majority of the trip, I'm going to throw in some Pampers for the plane ride home, they last longer and don't leak as much as the Russian made kind we used last time we were there.