Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi - I'm looking for my birthfamily. I was born on October 13, 1986 at St. Margaret's Hospital in Hammond. My birthmother was 25 at the time I was born. My birthfather was deceased. It was a private adoption. My parents were told that I have 2 older siblings who I would also like to meet.
I've searched the registry and found a post from my birthfather's family. They were looking for me probably quite a while ago, but the post did not give an email address to follow up with. It did give a partial phone number? That post did give us the name of my birthfather, but he died before I was born. I was hoping they were still looking and would reply to this post.
This is under my mom's account. She is helping my brother and I both look for our birth parents.
I turned 21 on October 13th. I was hoping my bmom would have seen this! Hope she does soon!
Advertisements
I know you said you were posting on your moms account and I did notice it was a while ago but I was orginally from Whiting/Hammond area and thought if I could help I would. Just drop me an email.
Hi, this is actually Mil speaking. I'm the adoptee's mother. My daughter turned 22 yesterday and I know she was hoping to hear something from her birthmother. I know she checks the boards periodically to see if there are any replies to her posts. She's on the adoption registry with her contact information listed.
Bump, bump.
My daughter turned 23 on Tuesday. Are you out there anywhere, Roxanne?
Wow, I could have sworn I posted here last year when my daughter turned 24. She's still interested in finding her birthmother. Maybe one of these days.....
Advertisements
Well, after all these years of posting in different places around here, we finally hit the jackpot! My daughter's 1/2 sister found her. My daughter was on the reunion registry and the sister also found my posts on the different boards around here. :) They have been in contact and since the initial call from her sister, the two have been emailing. And she's now been emailing with her birthmother. And another 1/2 sis! So don't give up - you never know when you're going to be found!!