Advertisements
Advertisements
Well we've finally finished our profile and now we want to get it printed. We used scrapbookflair to do it up and have exported each page and saved them in jpeg format.
The thing is, I tried uploading this onto Kinko's website so we could make the 4 seperate pages into a 4 page booklet with pages printed back to back but the website says it doesn't support jpeg files. I can't seem to save it as any other format though so I'm just wondering if I burn it to cd and bring it to Kinko's do you think they'll be able to read it?(i.e. are their online services just a bit limited). Or otherwise, does anyone have any tips as to what we could do? What did you all do to print your profiles?
Well, if you could get the pages to someone who has Adobe Acrobat Distiller, you could create PDF files of the pages and have them printed that way.
Other ideas:
- print each page on your printer (assuming you have a color printer that can print the type of pages), then bring it to a copy place to get it double-sided
- go to the copy place, use their computers to print it, then have them double-sided
- go to the copy place, hand them the disk and explain what you want them to do
I did ours the old-fashioned way, on paper. If I did something online (digitally) then I would export it to PDF.
I hope this helps!
Advertisements
We saved ours as a jpeg but we found that Staples is actually cheaper than Kinkos and they accept the jpeg format. Also, I saved the file to my thumb drive and brought it into Staples. The quality came out wonderful, better than my printer by far.
I second using staples, I have used them almost exclusively for about 2 years for my digital scrapbook pages, they really do a great and affordable job.