Advertisements
Advertisements
...because she is stuck on the ceiling, I will remind everyone that Birthparent Chat is tonight at 9 CST :rockband:
Unless today is not Wednesday? (But I think it is:confused: ) or you all have decided not to chat (which means no one told me and that is very very mean :mad: )
So I'll be there. :popcorn: Anyone else?
I doubt I will be able to make it :( I'm never home by the time chat happens cause I usually go out to dinner with my sister or something (like tonight) because chat starts early-ish out here on the west coast. I will TRY TRY TRY though.
and brown...if I am not there you MUST email me or something with your news, good, bad, whatever!
Advertisements
Come on to chat peoples...I've got some news too nothing adoption related unless you haven't heard my latest step in openness but with the boy :D.
I will be where I am every Wednesday unless I have an adventure like last week. I would however rather be home since I have sinusitis and bronchitis and just want sleep.
Browneyes & Anne : what did you 2 do now?!?!
*looks innocently at Leigh* I don't know what you're talking about...I didn't do anything *smiles innocently* lol
Don't forget chat's in 30 minutes :hippie:!!!
Advertisements
I don't know, where is Roni hmm? *goes to look around and takes her ceiling de-stick stuff with her* hee, hee.
Well, I hope one of you brought her off the ceiling with a drink and chocolate.
Now about you two *pointing finger* I am thinking that you are about as innocent as I am. LOL so spill it :)
Well okay I'll spill mine...it's no big deal really lol...it's just that my boy has decided to come home early from his sales job in Cali now. It wasn't working out for him too well so he'll probably be back this week sometime.
Oh and I had flowers delivered to my 2 1/2 yr old's mom for Mother's Day and she loved it! Also with my 2 1/2 yr old's family we now know and have exchanged last names and addresses so we're taking another step with being open and mailing direct to each other etc. now :).
I think that's all my news for now lol.
Advertisements
sorry I wasn't there. Yesterday was hectic!!! i've been running on very little sleep trying to get everything ready for all of the meetings for Girl Scouts. (((((hugs)))))
Roni!!!!
I wondered where you were!!! I thought you'd never come off the ceiling!!
Ok, so my cool thing is that I was able to find an article about DD in regards to her high school sports team playoffs. Apparently she made a nice play that helped them win :)
Oh, and there was a PIC too!
The bad news? She didn't really look like me in the pic, so it momentarily flared up some issues....
But I'm OK ;)
Advertisements
[FONT="Century Gothic"](((browneyes))) wonderful that you found something!!
Roni!!! I thought they just left you on the ceiling to fend for yourself.[/FONT]
They probably did Leigh!! They are just jealous because I am tghe Gold Medalist in the Wall Climbing Olympics!!!