Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born October 23, 1974. It was a private adoption with a lawyer named Alan Neideman(sp?). I was born in Oak Lawn, Illinois at Christ Memorial/Community Hospital. My birth parents' last name is Leavitt. I think the hospital is now Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, IL. I am told my Birth Father was Polish, and Birth Mother (a young teen), was Irish/German/Dutch?
I am 33 and married 1 year ago. I have always been curious and would love to connect in some way..even if it is to get family medical history with no other questions asked, if preferred. I am open to any type of relationship. I heard my maternal grandmother had breast cancer..I would like to know more. I hope we can connect in some way..it has been 33 years. I am very happy, adjusted, successful, and ask for very little. Anonymity can be accommodated.
Advertisements
I was born 02/25/1962 in Hinsdale, Illinois at Hinsdale Sanitaorium. It was a private adoption and I was told that there was a fire and there are no records. I know who delivered me but get no help from that. I need some input as to where to start and what to do.
I have a sister out there that was Born in the Chicago land area, I am guessing she would be somewhere between 35-42. I believe the adoption agency my mother used was The Cradle. My mothers last name was Talbott, possibly bloom at the time. There is alot of family traits I am sure that couldnt be denied if you were a family member of ours. I know you would have been my mothers first child and I believe she was 16 when she had you. You would have a brother and sister, I am 24 yrs old and my brother is 33yrs old. Some where out there we know you are and are interested in meeting you. :cheer:
I was born 7/28/1975 in Palos Heights Community Hospital. I know my Birth mother's name was Patricia Becker at that time. I would love to just say hello and to thank you for making the right decision.
Advertisements
I was born on November 27, 1974. I was adopted through Lutheran Child and Family Services. I was born in St. Elizabeth's in Belleville Illinois. My biological mother was 18 at the time of birth and father was 20. My biological mother had major second thoughts about putting my up for adoption. My biological mother also had another baby girl she put up for adoption in 75 or 76. She was adopted to a family in the Waterloo Illinois area. I have registered with the Illinois adoption registry but no one else has registered. Any information or direction would be greatly appreciated.
I am a female, adopted in Illinois. It was a private adoption, and from what I can tell it was very very private. I know pretty much next to nothing about my birth family. I know that I was born june 6, 1983 somewhere in the greater Chicagoland area. I've been told I was born at central dupage hospital. If anyone can assist me in further figuring out my story, I would greatly appreciate any advice I could get. My e-mail is blondeliz24@yahoo.com
In Aug of 1989 I made the hardest choice of my life. I have prayed that I would some day look into my first borns eyes and see I made the correct choice.My daughter is now 19 and I would like to know she is doing well. She was born in Oak Lawn,Il at Christ hospitial. I hand picked her parents for her. When we met face to face Bob and Vikki promised a great life for whom they would name Courtney. I cherish the photos they sent me when she was a baby. I belive they live {or lived in Homewood or their abouts}
Though I was told they were quite the travelers so they could be anywhere now.
I'm sending out a plea....if anyone knows where this family is ...please let them know I pray for them. I long to see my daughter. A friendship would be what I seek. After all I gave them the greatest gift and I mean no harm.
How ever if no meeting is wanted at this time or any other my heart will remain broken and torn. I would like to pass on to Courtney and her parents the fact that she has a sister Olivia who was born in 1992 and a brother Matthew who was born in 1986. We have always spoken about you and the sad choice I had to make at a very unstable time in my life. they too would love to hear from your family. I wish you nothing but true happiness! Tammy
Looking for sister, born in Waukegan and adopted privately, possibly through Dr Rebain (possibly spelled wrong) I believe the child was adopted locally and remained in the area.
Advertisements
Im looking for my birth mother I was born at Mercy hospital on Nov 20 1969 in Chicago. My mothers name is Frances Elizabeth Burkhart and my name was Elizabeth Burkhart she was 20 at the the time of my birth. I would really like to get to know her. I have a special needs child and I would like some medical info also.:hissy: :wings:
Adopted 7-7-62, lake county, IL, -private adoption handled by attorney Seymour Layfer. born 1-22-62 in Dade County, FL. birthname Tracy Robinson, birthmothers name Faye Robinson. Adopted name Angela Lee Harris
Advertisements
D.O.B. - 1/22/1962, Born in Miami, Dade Co.) FL
Adoption took place on: 7-7-1962 in Waukegan,
(Lake Co.) IL
Private adoption: Seymour Layfer (attorney) Deceased
Name at birth: Tracy Robinson
B-Moms name: Faye Robinson
Adopted name: Angela Lee Harris
Hi, I see your post was made a long time ago.
I am just starting my search and saw your post. I was born June 13, 1975 and adopted from The Cradle. I was told my birth parents were both 18 when I was born and wanted to go to college but knew they couldn’t care for me.
I hope you don’t mind my reaching out.
Best,
HP
I have a sister out there that was Born in the Chicago land area, I am guessing she would be somewhere between 35-42. I believe the adoption agency my mother used was The Cradle. My mothers last name was Talbott, possibly bloom at the time. There is alot of family traits I am sure that couldnt be denied if you were a family member of ours. I know you would have been my mothers first child and I believe she was 16 when she had you. You would have a brother and sister, I am 24 yrs old and my brother is 33yrs old. Some where out there we know you are and are interested in meeting you. :cheer: