Advertisements
Advertisements
hey...i'm mommytoEli...i've been the moderator on the Guatemala board the last few months. :) i have 4 adopted kiddos, 3 via the US foster system and 1 via Guatemala. :)
Now I am your moderator, too..... :) First of all, if you need anything, pm me, and i'll do what i can to help. Second of all, let's get this party started. i know there are people here....:) let's have some fun!!!!!
who's here? :)
Didn't see this post until today...I'll start...
I'm Lisa. I'm a mom of 5. I have a daughter age 24, a son age 22, a daughter from Guate age 15, a daughter from Brazil age 10 and a son from Brazil age 8. Whew!! I adopted the last 2 as a single mom because I knew my family wasn't done yet. Now, for the first time in my life, I feel like my family is complete!
My adoption process with Brazil was easy and predictable. The kids have been home since Jan 9th and are doing very, very well.
Let's see who else is out there!!
Lisa
Advertisements
Hi! I'm very new to all this stuff so excuse me if I don't know exactly what I'm doing. I'm just excited to see that there are other people out there that have adopted from Brazil. My husband and I are in the process of adopting a sibling group of five from Brazil. We have three bio children ages 17, 10 and 8. We are hoping to go to Brazil in November or December if all goes as planned. Anyone else out there in the process of an adoption from Brazil? Mary Jane
Oi, tudo bom?
A sibling group of 5... wow, you're brave!!!
We have 2 children, we adopted our son from Brazil in 1998; he is almost 10 now. We had a hard time because we did it independently, so the 2nd time around we chose Korea (we have a girl who is 8.) We are looking to adopt again, this time from close to home (through the state special needs adoption program.)
Julie (Wisconsin)