Advertisements
Advertisements
It's been a long and stressful day. She went the way she wanted though, in her sleep. I just am so sad that she will never get to meet Sam. She was my biggest supporter.
Advertisements
I am so sorry to hear the sad news. I know how important certian people in our lives can become. I can safely say however, that one: you have more than one "big" supporter (of course you have all of us too) and two: She is in a happy comfortable place now.
Nothing I, or anyone can say will take the pain of loss away. I hope you will find the strength to live through this moment with a bit of philosophy and comfort.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you,
Advertisements
((Teri)))
I'm so sorry. When my grandma died, that was my biggest sadness too - that she'll never meet my child.
Sending a prayer for you and your family.
Thank you Everyone!!
I'm doing better today, decided to go to work, because I can't just sit and think about it. She was my last grandparent and it will be weird without her.
Teri, I'm sooo sorry for your loss. I'm sure she will continue to support you by smiling down on you with great pride!
Cathleen
Advertisements
Thanks!!
Yeah she was something, loved to watch me torture my mother!! LOL
Going thru her stuff yesterday was hard and man do I look like her. It's almost scary how much.
Teri,
I'm so sorry for you and your family on your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Sam and his future sister now have a new guardian angel looking out of for them.
Thank you Yash,
Yes they will, of course now sister will probably be named Lucy, and she will love every minute of them torturing me.
Advertisements
It's nice to see you are feeling better and joining us on the forum after your loss. Of course we are sorry for your loss but it is also good news that you have nearly settled on a name for your daughter. Lucy is a wonderful name (I chose it for the main character in my book for just that reason)!
Take care