Advertisements
Advertisements
I am in search of my niece who was born on October 29, 1969, in Columbus, GA.....Baby Girl Hanscom. It was a private adoption through the dr. My sister does not remember the Drs. name, or the name of the hospital. She is searching as well, but in the 12 years I've been searching, I've only had one woman contact me....unfortunately it was not a match. PLEASE.....if you think you may be this woman, let me know. My family tends to be tall....5'6" - 6'. As we get older, we tend to get a little heavy (not fat). We all have brown hair, although you may be a blonde. You're 1/2 sister ( deceased as a child) was blonde with blue eyes....as was your grandmother. Please.....please....if there is the slightest chance you may be her.....contact me.
Ahyupsgrl
I am in search of my niece who was born on October 29, 1969, in Columbus, GA.....Baby Girl Hanscom. It was a private adoption through the dr. My sister does not remember the Drs. name, or the name of the hospital. She is searching as well, but in the 12 years I've been searching, I've only had one woman contact me....unfortunately it was not a match. PLEASE.....if you think you may be this woman, let me know. My family tends to be tall....5'6" - 6'. As we get older, we tend to get a little heavy (not fat). We all have brown hair, although you may be a blonde. You're 1/2 sister ( deceased as a child) was blonde with blue eyes....as was your grandmother. Please.....please....if there is the slightest chance you may be her.....contact me.
There is a very good chance you could develop cancer. the women in our family tend to get terminal cancer, although I had breast cancer found early. Please...if you think you MAY be Baby Hanscom.....contact us asap.
Advertisements
I suggest you get in touch with the Georgia Adoption Reunion Registry (run by an organization called Families First) in Atlanta. Information like this should definitely be passed along, and I think there's a good chance they would be willing to do so. GARR has the contract with the state to handle all adoption reunion issues, including searches. Normally they charge $300 to do a search and facilitate reunion, but if you're just looking to get that vital health information to her, they might do it for free. It's worth asking.
UPDATE!!!!! MY SISTER PASSED AWAY FROM CANCER!!!!!!! Decemeber 15, 2016. Brain Cancer. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! If you see this, and you are out there......please contact us! You missed getting to know a WONDERFUL woman, and 2 wonderful aunts and great grandparents. There are 2 of us left. We've both survived cancer. 2c. PLEASE find us. I'm registerd with Ancestry.com and have a Hanscom tree under Susan Coffin Hanscom. I pray you find me.