Advertisements
Advertisements
My son, moving towards potty training but totally not there yet, has recently had a pee problem at night. He's been peeing through everything (currently in disposables). We used cloth for awhile during a similar episode when he was much, much younger.
I've recently come into some FuzziBunz (WOO! MY FAV) with the normal microfleece liners. For an extreme overnight pee situation, would you suggest using the normal liners or stuffing them with something else? (I've heard hemp inserts can be fantastic with absorbtion.)
For those about to say: reduce his liquid intake, well, you haven't met my son. He is a water lover. While we taper off in the evening, he's still having the pee issue at night and until he's fully potty-trained, I'd like to chill with washing sheets every single day. :)
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Advertisements
some kids are just bed wetters. good nites usually hold more pee, but they are expensive. i have never been able to get a cloth diaper to hold enough. when i had 3 or 4 bedwetters a few years ago, i made sure their beds were very simple so washing the sheets wasnt such a huge chore. just a fitted sheet and a blanket and pillow. that way everything fit on one wash load. i also would make sure you have a god fitted vinyl sheet on the mattress and wash everything in hot water or it will seriously start to stink in his room. i am soooo glad those bedwetters finally grew up! ill warn you though, it could take years!