Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for my Birth Parents for my medical info, I know there is not enough of it in the paper work and it could have changed over the years. I have been having heart problems, but not life threatening as far as the docotors have told me, also some depression and anxiety. Please feel free to ask questions and look at my profile, Thanks
I was going over my adoption paper work and also found out my birth fathers, father had cancer and died from it, and that my great garndfather, my birthmothers grandfather, had cancer at the time I was born. Just wondering what type of cancer??
Advertisements
i am also searching for my daughter born in 1981.my mother and uncle and father had heart problemns. also anziety and depression. i also have depression and fibromialgial and a chenichical inbalnce. my sisiter and father has a mental illness and i do to.can you give me any information about your birth mom and dad? and about your adopted parentsyour dads family name who live in blairesville ga. and woodstock surnames are hinnant,hamby,turner and johnson. your dad married a lady named cynthia johnson.he also has family in texas and jacksonville fl, nc,sc,and alabama. thank you and god bless you. i have been searching for my birth daughter for 19 years.mello41us@yahoo.com