Advertisements
Advertisements
My name is Wendy Valentine and I study human development and psychology at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. As a graduate student I am currently conducting a research study about adoption and child development, and as the older sister of two girls adopted from China I have a special interest in the topic. The results of this research study will contribute to our understanding of child development in relation to adoption; we are seeking a clearer picture of the impact that the experience of adoption may have on child development and behavior in children ages four to twelve.
I am hoping you will be willing to participate anonymously in my parent survey by clicking on the link below (you may need to cut and paste the link into your browser):
[url=http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=DAfr_2b93Q4m0KE_2baltRoT8A_3d_3d]Adoption and Child Development Survey[/url]
Your participation in the survey will take approximately ten minutes. Your responses are completely anonymous and are not linked with any URL or e-mail address. The data gathered will be used only for the research I have described above. At the end of the survey you will have the option to look at a summary of the survey results gathered so far. Questions about the survey may be directed to the research team at valentwe@gse.harvard.edu .
Thank you for your consideration. I encourage you to forward this posting to other families who may be interested in participating in this research.
Regards,
Wendy Valentine