Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By laura weisenborn
I am looking for a daughter that my mother gave up for adoption, supposedly when she was 15 years old..which would mean 1965, depending on the month. I would be her half sister, born in 1967. I believe she may have tried to contact my mother and possibly succeeded but did not get a positive response from her. I have always wanted to know who she was and would be able to possibly answer some questions. I have 5 other half brothers and sisters from other families, but would like to meet the 6th that i know is out there. If you have any information, please respond.
Originally Posted By carla
I was born on July 22,1965 in Kansas City. I have tried without luck to find my birthmom.
Maybe we are siblings.
Advertisements
Hi Laura!
I'm just kind of grasping at straws at this point. I was born in Kansas City, Kansas on August 18, 1965. I have absolutely no information about my birth mother/family. I do know that I was born at Bethany Hospital.
Don't know if this means anything. I just thought that I would give it a shot. Who knows?
Kimmie
Hi Laura,
I was born on 7/17/65 in Osawatomie, ks. I was put into a foster home in Topeka when I was 14 weeks old. My name then was Cindy. I'm not sure if that was my birth name or if it was changed when I was put into the foster home. I was adopted at 7 months of age. My adopted parents changed my name to Shelley after they adopted me. The only information I have about my birth mother is she had too many children she couldn't take care of me. Let me know what you think.
Have you ordered your original birth certificate from Topeka yet? It will list your birthparents' names,making your search that much easier. I wish you the best!:)