Advertisements
Advertisements
My little guy is in his fourth pair of pants so far today! Breakfast spill, new pants. Potty incident (still working on aim), new pants. Lunch spill (new pants).
*Sigh* I'm gonna need a new washer for Christmas!
LOL! I never kept a record..dang!
I do remember in the warmer months I would have them go pantless at times, just wearing their undies/diapers. Same for meals...although it was usually their shirts I took off since they always got spills on them.
Are you on #5 yet?;)
Advertisements
Heck, in 3.5 years home I don't think DS has ever made it through a meal without something on him! And don't even get me started on potty accidents. Do they EVER learn not to wait until the very last second?!
Congrats on making it through with only 4! ;)
On Saturday H went through 4 pair. He's doing great w/ one bodily function, but not so much with the other.
And I will tell on myself here----I did not realize that the pullups velcro'd together and could be taken off like a diaper until yesterday. So I contributed to 2 of the pants changes on Saturday by trying to take off a full pullup as though it was underwear. D'OH!
We still go through pants due to accidents, major spills (little ones never get changed anymore, and sometimes big ones don't, either, depending on temp and where we are) and also holes in the knees! My 6 yr old is constantly getting holes in his brand new pants. :(
Advertisements
Bad news ladies - my son is 13.5 years old...today, we went thru 3 pair of pants.
Invest in more pants and a large capacity washer now...
I took my little guy to school the other day, and when we got out of the car, I said "What is the world is that white stuff all over your pants!!!" (Which, of course, happen to be black uniform pants).
He looks at me and says "Oatmeal!" Like it was ridiculous to even ask him...I was so embarassed, and had to tell the teacher that he was clean when he got dressed that morning - lol.
Oh you all made my day! LMAO! I have a 2 year old boy who can't seem to keep his pants OR diaper on! He takes them off all the time and goes running round the house with only his shirt and/or socks on! So far this week I've gotten up twice to find that he'd taken off his pj's and diaper in bed and had an accident! Wet pants I can handle...it's the "streaking" that I'm having issues with! LOL! (We have an island in the kitchen that has a hidey hole near the wall. For a while he'd go back there in his "fort" and strip. He also "used the facilities" back there! Unfortunately, only my 14 yr old daughter was small enough to get back there and clean it up...she was not happy with her brother! We have since blocked that entrance!)
Good luck with the pants thing! I'm still trying to get mine to try to use the potty chair! :)
Again, thanks for the laugh!
Lori