Advertisements
Advertisements
Today was my oldest son's first day at his new school. He was very nervous, you could tell, which made me want to cry. It helped when we got to his class and when they said you have a new student and another kid started clapping and shouting "woo hooo, another boy!" :)
Everyone assumed we are military since they have a huge amount of new students after Spring Break and most are military kids. Not us, dh just wanted to move back home.
My little 3 yr old wanted to stay and my 6 yr old was shy and nervous. I'm anxious for school to get out so I can see how his day went!
Hope he had a good day. My nephew moved from a small parochial school where he'd been since preschool to a much bigger public school a couple of years ago and I remember how worried I was.
It was a hard transition for him, but he's doing OK now.
Advertisements
DS loved his first day. This teacher already seems much MUCH better than the one he had there. He is actually looking forward to going back tomorrow! :thanks:
He has math homework tonight, and I realized, I forgot to "save" a pencil or a pencil sharpener out and my little one is asleep, so I can't go get those yet. He has one for school, but not one to do homework at home! LOL...we should close on our house on the 25th (hopefully) and our stuff should be dropped off on the 28th...boy am I looking forward to that! I'm ready to have my own things again, and I know the boys are, too.