Advertisements
Advertisements
I apologize I have not checked this forum lately, but we have been busy with our new daughter! I just wanted to post here and share our joy. This forum is where I first learned of the Kyrgyzstan program, I admit I did not know where Kyrgyzstan was back then...but somewhere in my gut I "knew" our child would be waiting in Kyrgyzstan for us. Thanks to all who helped me learn about Kyrgyzstan through this forum, I can not thank you enough. We started researching countries last July, signed with our agency in September and met our daughter in February. She has been in our arms since May 13th. Good luck to all who are in process or just starting, don't give up hope!
Margaret
Mommy to Milana Grace
Congratulations to you and you and your family! It is always great to hear of families coming home together!
Amy K, NJ
Advertisements
Sorry, my pictures all seemed to be to large to download (it looks like there is a 100 kb limit) and I hadn't had a chance to try again, but I will I promise to post one very soon!
[ATTACH]78326[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]78327[/ATTACH]
Finally with some help from a friend (thanks Jackie!) I have some pictures to post of our girl! She is now 10 months old (today in fact) and doing very well.
Margaret
Mommy to Milana Grace
Advertisements