Advertisements
Advertisements
We learned today that for various reasons (among them Hague accreditation denial), our international adoption agency has decided to terminate operations. We don't know yet what this means for our adoption. My understanding is that the agency will try to pass us to another agency.
I am hoping that all will work out.
Rebecca
I heard about that today, too. I think there are a few people here who may have used them?? I am so sorry for all of you. Like you need any more stress or uncertainty in an adoption! Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way.:love:
Has that agency ended their domestic program, too? I thought they had both. Just curious! IA is so unpredictable right now!
Advertisements
((((OP))))) I am very sorry to hear what you are going through. I have read about this particular agency on another website. I hope you can still complete your adoption despite all the mess.
Amy K, NJ
We are using them as well!!!
I feel heartbroken. They are going to try to place everyone with another agency.
If someone LOVES their agency, will you PM me. I was to be involved with our placement.
:hissy:
I am so sorry for you guys:(. I'm sending you lots of hugs. SOmeone had pm-ed me a list of agencies that are hague-accredited. Moderator: is that someone I would be allowed to post or is that not allowed because it has the name of agencies? If I'm not allowed to post it I can pm people. It doesn't say any opinions of the agencies, just the names.
I hope you can find out soon what will happen with your dossier!!!
I am so sorry for all involved in this! We switched agencies just this month as our first agency did not get accredited.
I am sorry for those of you stuck in this mess! We are very early on in the process but I am liking our agency so far, PM me if you want the name.
My thoughts and prayers are with all of you! Like we all need this uncertainty on top of everything!
Advertisements
What I've heard from speaking to the Colombia program director of this agency is that all families in process will be moved to a new agency that has been around a looong time, and no additional fees will be required. Hopefully that information is correct. Hang in there, I know this is nerve-racking, but in the end it WILL work out and you will have he baby that was meant for you!
vivismom
I am so sorry for you guys:(. I'm sending you lots of hugs. SOmeone had pm-ed me a list of agencies that are hague-accredited. Moderator: is that someone I would be allowed to post or is that not allowed because it has the name of agencies? If I'm not allowed to post it I can pm people. It doesn't say any opinions of the agencies, just the names.
I hope you can find out soon what will happen with your dossier!!!
i believe you can link to it, you may pm it, you may not post it. :)