Advertisements
Advertisements
Since we cannot discuss agencies in the group. I recommend that you consult the list of approved ICBF agencies on the ICBF website. This lists all agencies that have Hague approval and that also have ICBF approval to continue adoptions in Colombia. Here is the link.
[URL="http://www.icbf.gov.co/Nuestros_programas/adopciones.html#organismos"]ICBF - Nuestros programas - Adopciones[/URL]
Make sure you look at the list following this statement:
Organismos y agencias internacionales acreditadas por la autoridad central en Colombia – ICBF
El ICBF informa que el Convenio de la Haya relativo a la proteccin del nio y a la cooperaci㱳n en materia de adopcin internacional entr en vigencia para los Estados Unidos a partir del 1 de abril de 2008.
En Estados Unidos la Autoridad Central es el Departamento de Estado, Oficina de Asuntos de Infancia, quien ha acreditado a la fecha 16 Agencias, de las 23 que se encontraban Autorizadas en Colombia.
Por lo tanto, las familias que deseen adoptar en Colombia, solo pueden dirigirse a las Agencias que han recibido la
Acreditaci㳳n del Gobierno Norteamericano y se encuentran Autorizadas por el ICBF, las cuales se relacionan a continuacin:
Proveedores de servicios de adopcin acreditados
DO NOT LOOK AT ALL THE NAMES IN THE LITTLE BOXES AS SOME OF THEM ARE NO LONGER ON THE LIST ABOVE THE BOXES. JUST LOOK AT THE LIST :) When I clicked on the link I had to scroll UP and not down to see the list. However, once you look at the list, you can find agency contact information in the boxes below it.
There are 14 agencies accredited and 2 more accredited for one year-- total 16 agencies. I have my favorite. PM me if you want my opinion.