Advertisements
Advertisements
are you guys watching the olympics? i'm waiting for ladies gymnastics...definitely my fave...but i am also WAY looking forward to the diving. this year i noticed there is olympic table tennis...ok...that's new to me. and it made me think about what i would add if i could......so, if you could add something to the olympics that you would be really good at, what would it be??? for me....i would have to add "forum surfing." points would be given for quick location of threads and the ability to identiy users by avatar. ;) lol. anyone else?
I love diving. But I hate the syncro diving. What the heck is that? I mean really...the skill is finding someone who looks like you? UGH!
Have really been enjoying swimming. Looking forward to track.
Advertisements
For real I love it all! I like the equestrian stuff, air pistol, water polo, everything.
Now, if I were to create a new event......I'm thinking putting 3 year olds to bed and getting them to sleep. You'd get points for time it takes, all the bases covered (like teeth brushed, story read, hugs and kisses). The deductions would come from how many times you have to go back in their room. The difficulty factors include how many months over three years they are, if they took a nap that day, if Daddy decided to tickle them right before bed, and what the rest of the household is doing while you're putting them in bed. It could even be included in the team events for the two parent households.