Advertisements
Advertisements
I want to yank Shutterfly out of my computer and stomp on it.
OK, I uploaded all of my photos to Shutterfly and started creating a book. It seems pretty easy to use, but I can't figure out how add captions to the photos. All of the space meant for writing, I use up with the information about our families, our backgrounds, etc. I just want to add simple captions to the photos.
Anyone have any words of wisdom?
Unfortunately, the text box accompanying photos is really too small to say much of anything. It is really only useful for brief captions of one or two lines. If you want to add longer blocks of text, I suggest changing the layout of your page to include fewer photos and larger text box space. Or, you could dedicate some pages to pictures with brief captions and insert other pages with just text (that's what I have had to do to).
Advertisements
Unfortunately, the text box accompanying photos is really too small to say much of anything. It is really only useful for brief captions of one or two lines. If you want to add longer blocks of text, I suggest changing the layout of your page to include fewer photos and larger text box space. Or, you could dedicate some pages to pictures with brief captions and insert other pages with just text (that's what I have had to do to).