Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm looking for my birth mother and at this time all the information I have on her is her name is or was Pamela Jean Shelley. She had me on 10/27/81 and at the time she was staying at Florence Crittenton House in Mobile, Alabama. I know that she was 17 years old at the time of my birth so that today would make her approx. 43-44 years old. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
I'm looking for my birth mother and at this time all the information I have on her is her name is or was Pamela Jean Shelley. She had me on 10/27/81 and at the time she was staying at Florence Crittenton House in Mobile, Alabama. I know that she was 17 years old at the time of my birth so that today would make her approx. 43-44 years old. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Hey Mary!! I was born in January 1982 at the Mobile Infirmary, but my birth mother stayed at the Florence Crittenton House as well. Have you found any additional information on her? I know my birth mother name, which is Barbara Diane Booker. I just wanted to know how life was like in the home. My search just started so I am glad I came across your post.
Advertisements