Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi all! I have a survey question if you please: how much did you spend/expect to spend--everything included, even travel--on adopting from India?
Advertisements
roughly $20K. Our agency is able to bring our child to us (but we still had to pay for her travel costs here). But it will allow us to save our vacation days to when she comes here. Crossing our fingers. Submitted dossier, waiting on preapproval from DCFS, homestudy completed!!!!
pjacademy,
I would love to hear your story and what your process was - and how you were able to complete the adoption from India for under $10,000. Would you post it here or message me?
Thank you!
Advertisements
Hey guys, i am here to share with you [URL="http://www.top20lists.com/2011/03/top-20-funniest-baby-clothes.html"]Funniest baby clothes[/URL]. But the babies are looking very cute. As i thought that the forum is related to children, so that is why i am sharing his post with all of you. Hope you'll like it.
Well with this economy it isn't possible anymore :( The person(s) who donated pulled the donations for their (wacap) waiting children program.
WACAP still has a grant program and I would think it is more in the $15,000 range now.
WACAP was/is an amazing agency and I HIGHLY recommend them!!!!!
RedWing
pjacademy,
I would love to hear your story and what your process was - and how you were able to complete the adoption from India for under $10,000. Would you post it here or message me?
Thank you!