Advertisements
Advertisements
I can't believe how different it is. Fourteen years ago I found out I was pregnant. I cried when I found out. It was the hardest thing I have ever gone through.
Today, I found out I am pregnant again. I cried again, but this time it was because I am so excited and so thrilled.
I can't wait to tell my husband...and my mom and dad and sister and brother and birthdaughter and everyone else I know!
Advertisements
Wow, talk about full circle. I am so happy for you. It's very different the second time around - weird almost. I am 35 weeks pregnant and I still don't think I've come to terms with the fact that I get to take this babe home with me, even though we have a nursery, etc.
Advertisements
Hi Free,
I was just about to start a new thread to see how you are doing but I'll just add on to this one!
How is it going? How did your husband react? I have to say - that is the one part I really wish I could of had - telling DH the news (-: Turns out, with our adoption - HE got the call and so got to tell me, which is pretty fun too I guess...:flower:
Anyways - just thought I'd check in with you!
Things are going pretty well. DH is still in a bit of shock. I don't know exactly why...he was there when it happened and was aware that we were trying to make it happen! No, it is still sort of unreal for me, too.Maybe surreal is a better word.
When I told him, he just asked if I was sure several times, while shaking his head.
Advertisements
This is so incredibly different than my last pregnancy. With this one, I am so worried that something might go wrong. With the last one, there was nothing (that I could imagine) that could make life any worse. Even though I've been pregnant before, I pretty much ignored it and was so completely unaware of what was going on with my body. I didn't open a single pregnancy book during my entire first pregnancy and I've already devoured three of them during the last three weeks!
Advertisements
Congratulations!!
I just got married 2 months ago and I have thought about how it will be when I get a "real" pregnancy and baby, how amazing for you!