Advertisements
Advertisements
Hey All,
I have never posted in here because I have never had any initial dealings with Safe Haven.
But in doing research on a totally unrelated matter, I had to type in the Acronym SECA and come across the following website quite by accident.
The website is calling for the eradication of all Safe Haven laws within the borders of the United States and they're using Nebraska as precedent.
Website is: [url=http://www.stopdumpingkids.com]Stop Encouraging Child Abandonment | For the full and permanent repeal of laws that legalize child abandonment[/url]
I would note that there is also an odd tying in to the repeal of Prohibition as legal equivalent. I'm not quite sure what misguided soul (I'm trying to be nice here) came up with that reasoning but comparing the repeal of Prohibition to the repeal of Safe Haven is IMO so far out in the end zone Johnny Unitas couldn't have retrieved it. :hissy:
Whew! Counting to one hundred.........
Anyway, people posting here may already be aware of this website and the political movement behind it but I thought I'd post just in case.
Wishing you all a wonderful day! :flower:
Advertisements